Richmond, VA – (April 23, 2018 ) — With a focus on women, healthy living, and building legacies the Enhancement Foundation will be presenting its inaugural Diamonds & Pearls Women’s Empowerment Luncheon on Saturday, June 16th at the Marriott Richmond Short Pump, 4240 Dominion Blvd, Glen Allen, VA from 8:00am to 3:30p.m. During this time together the focus will be directed to finding answers for many of the issues women are currently facing. From families, the public, media and the government, the conversations surrounding these topics are beyond overwhelming. To take a proactive approach in addressing some of these issues, a strategic panel and several special guests will address the importance of forgiveness, connecting with positive women, healthy lifestyles, knowing when to let go and move forward and learning how to love yourself, just to name a few.
Founder/CEO and visionary, Brenda Campbell of the Enhancement Foundation (A Non Profit Organization) says “Bonding and Building Legacies for the Next Generation is necessary! This program is not just talking about wearing diamonds and pearls but women simply being diamonds and pearls.”
There is already much excitement behind the Diamonds & Pearls Empowerment Luncheon with a full rundown of activities already in place with this year’s theme, “Enhancing the Lives of the Next Generation of Women.”
Take a look at how the day will unfold:
- Registration and networking @ 7:30am.)
- Official start to finish time 8:00 am to 3:30pm
· Continental breakfast for the 1st 75 women
· Special session panel on forgiveness, reconnecting to the positive woman that you are and releasing those things that hinder you from moving forward in life
· Inspirational Speakers and a Dedication and Consecration
- Submit your 1 Minute Video About A Woman Who Has Had the Greatest Impact on Your Life and Why?. We are only accepting 15 videos. This should be posted to our facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/enhancementfoundation/ )
· Special Theme for Social Awareness
· Gospel Recording Artists Monica Lisa Stevenson, Chiquita L. Cross and Smooth Jazz & Inspirational Singer Desiree Roots
· Fashion Show for Virtuous Women
· Photo Shoot
It is the mission of the Enhancement Foundation, Inc., to enhance the abilities of women to effectively plan for their personal, social, professional growth and development, by training and leading them toward a quality lifestyle which will contribute to positive legacies for the future of all women.
In an effort to propel this mission, we will be sending out ambassadors to raise social consciousness about our program supports, resources, training and solicit participation of all women so they may mitigate and avoid any crisis or risk they may encounter which may take them off their personal focus, plan and goals.
Therefore, all proceeds from the event will go directly toward assisting the Enhancement Foundation’s Empowerment efforts to sponsor, train and provide resources for all women including the victimized, underserved and underprivileged, and veteran women, who have faced various life challenges as we assist them through some of our programs that we are planning to offer.
To have your name printed in the program booklet all donations must be paid before June 1, 2018, this includes: Sponsors, Patrons, Vendors/Exhibitors, or Advertisements.
Don’t miss this inaugural event that is sure to change the lives of women and bring mothers and daughter’s closer together. Purchase your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/diamonds-and-pearls-a-womens-e… or for group with ten or more receive a special discounted ticket price, or call (804) 321-0107.
For more details and information and for vendors opportunities go to: http://www.enhancementfoundation.org (Welcome Page)